Melbourne / Tasmania
Our client, whose charter includes the provision of National support to Medicare locals throughout Australia, is currently looking a Field Adviser in eHealth (to support the Melbourne / Tasmania region). The Field Adviser eHealth will be appointed to provide direct support to all Medicare locals based on the needs of each individual catchment in line with program objectives.
Key responsibilities for the position broadly relate to the development, maintenance and support of a regional e-Health network of Medicare local staff, including one-to-one support of individual Medicare locals.
To be eligible for appointment to one of these positions you will need:
- A high level of understanding of the eHealth policy landscape across Australia (particularly Federally and pertaining to primary health care)
- Understanding of eHealth standards, technologies and foundations across the primary health care sector
- Experience of organisational change management, ideally within the primary health care sector
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, negotiation and liaison skills
- Proven networking skills
- The ability to set and meet deadlines
- The ability to effectively engage a geographically dispersed team
Other desirable qualities include:
- Experience with delivery of training and education, ideally in the health care sector
- Experience with the design and production of information resources
- Experience in project management
- Tertiary qualifications in a related field
You should include with your application a paragraph addressing each essential criteria, along with any desirable qualities you consider may be applicable.
Terms of Employment and Remuneration
The Field Adviser eHealth will be appointed until 30 June 2014 and will have a three month probationary period.
The remuneration package offered will be generous and commensurate with skills, experience and qualifications. Superannuation benefits will be in accordance with the provisions of Federal Superannuation Guarantee legislation. Flexible remuneration packaging will also be offered.
To receive the full job description, please email email@example.com.