Medicare Local ACT
We currently have an opportunity for a high level Executive Assistant to support a Chief Executive Officer; the key objective of the position being to ensure that the CEO is able maximize her time by being able to work effectively and efficiently.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Provide high level administrative support to the CEO, including managing correspondence and screening telephone calls;
- Manage and maintain the CEO's schedules and itineraries;
- Arrange and coordinate meetings, official functions, events, and travel for the CEO and Board;
- Liaise with internal staff and external stakeholders;
- Provide technical support for conference calls, meetings, and presentations;
- Ensure accreditation standards are met through the management and coordination of the accreditation program;
- Develop and coordinate the implementation of member engagement strategy;
- Perform other ad hoc projects as required.
To be successful in this role, you will have extensive executive support experience; advanced skills in the Microsoft Office Suite; outstanding verbal and written communication skills, a positive approach and the innate ability to embrace the requirement for discretion and confidentiality and thrive in a diverse team environment.
For more information on this great opportunity, please email your current CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org