Our client, a high profile not-for-profit organisation is seeking an outstanding Finance Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the Business Manager, the key responsibilities of the role include:
- Preparation of monthly accounts, including reconciliations, journals, P&L statements and balance sheet;
- Preparation and management of internal management reporting;
- Quarterly and annual reporting for accounts and taxation, GST and FBT;
- Working closely with external parties, including banks, auditors and advisors;
- Building strong relationships with management, various business units, auditors and other external parties.
To be successful in this role, you will be CA / CPA qualified, have at least five years' experience, and high professional and personal standards.
You will be rewarded with an attractive salary, with salary packaging benefits (in accordance with ATO Not-For-Profit guidelines), and the opportunity to be part of a cohesive team which is committed to service excellence. To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, email your CV to email@example.com.