- 3 month + extension (non-ongoing Federal Government opportunity)
- Immediate Start
- $64,000 - $70,000 + 15.4% Superannuation
Our client, a large Federal Government Department, is currently seeking an APS4/5 Executive Assistant to support a Branch Head, for an initial period of 3 months. Based in South Canberra, you will be part of a cohesive, dynamic team.
You will have a passion for providing support to executives and a strong desire to work closely with a busy Branch Head, in an environment dealing with fluctuating priorities. Typical duties for this position involve providing administrative and executive assistance including:
- Preparing meeting folders, agenda & organising papers;
- Liaison with internal and external clients by email, phone and face to face;
- Diary management, arranging appointments and travel;
- Financial management tasks e.g. reconciliation of credit card statements;
- Maintaining rosters for meetings, leave and other events;
- Maintaining induction materials and stationery supplies;
- Identifying high priority issues ensuring that action is taken within given time-frames.
To be successful in this role you will have demonstrated experience as an Executive Assistant, preferably within an APS environment. You will have excellent verbal and written skills, adaptability and outstanding presentation.
Please note that this opportunity is an immediate start. Candidates available before the 17th of September need only apply.
For more information on this position please contact Brendan Kowalski on 02 6230 6636, or email your resume with covering letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org