Our client, a boutique law firm specialising in civil law matters, has an outstanding opportunity for a high level Administrative Support Officer. The key objective of the position is to provide accurate and efficient administrative support to positively contribute to the performance of the firm.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Manage office correspondence with clients and stakeholders while delivering a strong client focus;
- Produce accurate, structured and succinct written work in a timely and, where appropriate, persuasive manner;
- Demonstrate high level organisational skills in diary management and scheduling;
- Deliver accurate document and file management in accordance with the policies and procedures of the firm;
- Provide accurate accounts processing and basic budgeting for the firm.
To be successful in this role, you will have extensive administrative support experience; a background in accounts with an understanding of budgets; advanced skills in the Microsoft Office Suite; and high level verbal and written communication skills.
You will be rewarded with an outstanding remuneration package, excellent working conditions, and the opportunity to contribute to a thriving, client focussed team environment.
To be considered for this great opportunity, please email your current CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org