Remuneration package circa $135K
About our client
Our client is a high profile membership organisation, whose strategic priority is to provide the highest levels of service to its members. The business is committed to continually improving and advancing their positive profile and awareness, within a collaborative team environment.
Based in exceptionally well-appointed offices in the heart of the CBD and reporting directly to the State Manager, the Relationship Manager has responsibility to manage relationships with key employers and member groups within the region, with a strong focus on member engagement.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience in business development and /or account management in professional services (accounting or legal) or business to business environment
- Experience in developing and implementing account management plans
- Ability to see the value of strong business relationships
- Ability to read people, understand their needs and be able to deliver solutions
- Influential and effective writing and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work to deadlines, influencing all parties along the way
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline
- Expert, commercially savvy relationship builder
- Bright, astute, quick thinker
- Team player, who is interested in building culture and ensuring the work environment continues to be a great place to work
- Exceptional multi-tasker, ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Generous of spirit and take great pride in the achievements of the team
- Passion for delivering excellence
A very attractive remuneration package (around the $135K mark) will be offered the successful candidate. This is a permanent full time role, and requires some flexibility to work outside standard work hours. For more information, contact Anne Kowalski on 02 6230 6636 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.